Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ted

Without adding to the "senti crap" content of this blog, I'm simply putting up this poem. It's something that expresses my gratitude towards all you lovely people I've found here at tlte, but more specifically I've dedicated it to TED...
because he's always been so sweet and so helpful towards all of us(I'm sure we all agree on this), it's very touching..
not to say that anybody else is any less...i hope no one minds, but just that he's the one I've had maximum interaction with, and he's the one i've bugged the most. So he was the first one who came to my mind...
But i'll sure come up with one each for all of you, very soon...of course, provided u're willing to jhelofy my crap ;)

THANK YOU
There have been times when I’ve yelled at you for nothing
Still what I heard was a voice patient and soothing.

Times when I’ve been too demanding…or commanding like a master
Still u motivated me to try harder and faster!

And times still, when like a fool I did something stupid or silly
& Then turned to you to guide me through, to make amends for my folly.

There’ve been times and times, when I’ve cried for support
And you have lent it to me, selflessly, without too much effort.

I don’t know why you do this…and do this all the time
Each time I get worried, you make my life sublime!

You give me the hope to live, and the courage to fight
You remind me of the mornings, so that I live through the night

U touch my soul with your kindness, you make me feel U are there…
And each time you do all this, it just goes to show “You care!”

I keep on making mistakes, asking you for help
And you never refuse me, or shout, ignore, or yell!

You’ve always been a friend who’s held my hand in rough
& How much ever I try, I can never do enough…

No I cannot dream of being able to return the favour
I guess your friendship is something I can at best worship and savour

All I can do perhaps, is to pray God to give all my happiness to you
And on my part, I’ve just 2 words to say-THANK YOU!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Thank you both of you ...:D

April 12, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Kanupriya said...

Loovvvvely poem Kiddo!!

[:)]

Tirtho, ab to khush ho na? [:)]

April 13, 2005 12:18 AM  
Blogger Samyak said...

Kiddo.. nice effort !!
and very well wrote.. !! simply superb !!
Ted khossh hua.. hahahahaha :DDD

April 13, 2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

kaunsi bat qt?

@others...thanx again....but it is nthn too spl or painstakin...it's just wat it has to be :)

April 13, 2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger Saras said...

:)
nice poem..

@Raja: kyun jaanna hai tujhe..apni poems mat bhej dena :p

April 14, 2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Ritesh said...

I hate to "review" poems... but I could parse this one easily... good one kiddo!! Tirtho must be on cloud #9 !! :D :D

April 15, 2005 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home