Friday, March 11, 2005

Suno Suno Suno

:)

I just deleted my account. It had to happen someday, I knew that from the beginning. And today is the day.

And its not a big deal, people. Frankly speaking I am not at all sad for leaving. The purpose is solved, I have made good friends and loved my time at orkut. Its time to move on and focus on other things. And hey, dont worry the reason has nothing AT ALL to do with TLTE or you people.

And tirth, its not an irreversible step. I can come back anytime I want, and all of you who were my friends before will again accept me as friend. Right?

I will not really miss TLTE, coz TLTE's soul is this group and I am not leaving TLTE group or the blog. So chill ! :)

But I will miss Rehman community (Sumeet and BD, keep rocking there!), Bollywood comm and definetely the troll-free India community. Please take good care of it and keep it alive! :)

I was moderator of World Politics and 'The three little men from India' (hehe, that stupid community) ..... BD, tirth or anyone who is a member of those communities, please take over the moderatorship

Quote of the day:
Everything is okay in the end, If its not okay, its not the end.
Enjoy!

-Ritesh

PS: Please understand !

1 Comments:

Blogger Ritesh said...

Raja, I tried it all before. Doesnt work for me.

March 11, 2005 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home