Saturday, March 05, 2005

Age factor

One strange phenomenon happened with me at TLTE. I dont know why, but all the people who were older to me in the thread and I didnt know much about...... I used to think that they are older to me in real life also [:D]

E.g., Didnt know much about Saras, Asha, Sowmya, SM, Kanu, Raja, Gopala for a long time. And until the time I got to know them well, always thought they are older (in age) to me. [:D] Some of them actually are... but it was a shock to learn about others (like Kanu and Asha).

Hehehe..

5 Comments:

Blogger Kanupriya said...

@Tirthankar
So am I.

@Ritz
Even I felt that, and they were much more intelligent too.
Oh, have I mentioned that earlier?
They really are!

March 05, 2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger Ritesh said...

@Ted: I meant that it was a shock to learn about Kanu and Asha not being older to me.

March 05, 2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger Khushi said...

hey bhagwan...aise bol rahe ho jaise ki we ppl r some 20-30 yrs older than u!! :O


:P

March 06, 2005 5:00 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

I hope u never felt that way abt me....:P
waise did anyone else feel so abt me?

March 07, 2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Ritesh said...

@Kiddo: How can I feel so about u :P. You are the kid of the thread..... remember?

@Sowmi and Asha: Hehehe.. very sorry :P

March 08, 2005 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home