Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Me Too!!!

Well, it's been such a long time since this blog exists, and somehow havent posted a blog so far...Bad of me I know, so let me narrate my view of tlte too....:P

I dont know how many of you are going to believe this...but a couple of days back I lay in my bed at 5 in the mornin tryin to get some sleep(but I was too tired to sleep) and suddenly started thinkin abt what all makes and define my life today...and I was surprised to realise how much does tlte mean to me, personally.....

At tlte I'm a pampered kid, spoilt, stubborn, and naughty!!!!:DAll day all I do is chat around, fill up posts of smilies, scold all spammers(esp. spamyak :P) and play with scraps.....MY "kiddo page" style has become so famous on orkut now :P:Dand people here are so cool and loving, that they tolerate all my nonsense so sweetly;) :)
Like for example take ted...I pull his leg so much he must have grown taller by an inch or two by now :P Still he takes care of me like a little kid...and he reads all my blogs, and always replies thats chhhhhhhhhoooooooo chhhwwweeettttt

Then there's ritesh urf Ritz...who reads all my fwds, chats to me all the time, advises me, argues with me...in short is such a cool frnd..
Gopal's my fave, the handsomest guy on tlte...I just love talkin to him!!!
Of course there's Raja my mentor...the one person who has the maximum role in my ever being on tlte...
Then Shobhit, Samyak, SM,Kanu, Asha,Saras, sajan, pramod, kosha, BD, Adi...and just so many others.........i cant take all names, but they are alllllllll so special to me...so special, that i hate being on tlte myself if even one of them leaves it...

SOME HISTORY:

when I joined orkut, i hardly had a clue what to do...i was just browsin through some communities...and liked India, because they had some real nice discussions on "serious" topics...
Oh god, it seems like ages ago when I wen tposting in every thread concerning a political issue, or some other topic of interestI was somewhat wary of the longer threads to start with, tlte was arnd 6k old, and there was the something thread which i never liked the concept of, too much...
i came to tlte once, and forgot abt it totally
Then again One day I posted a bit in both threads...and what caught my eye wwas a cricket discussion initially :P
and a lot of enthu in the ppl to beat the smthn thread..it was arnd 7k, and it was quite a close competition.but i was cbut I was completely ignored..hardly anyone said even hi to me...Bd and Summet were too busy with their discussion!
And for the time being i left....
Still i dunno why, i kept comin back...for a lot of time didnt post but kept readin..everything...i saw so many of india veterans there..maybe i was awestruck...i dunno..
but i remember being very happy when i saw tlte leadin somethin thread for the first time..I came back, and i remember kp was the first, and that time the only person who talked to me...then raja asked for an intro...while ted, kanu, sumeet and others were continuing their discussions, and i was trying to figure out what the TLTE board was!!!!
Raja asked Kanu to be my mentor, but she was going out the next day, so Raja himself became my mentor..and I'm sooooooo glad he did...
For a long time ppl discussed my scary pic, and I was asked to change that immediately:(I suspect some were actually scared of me...I had 13 frnds, and 13 communtites then!!!!
Again a lil silence, coz i hardly knew anyone, and no one talked to me..i generally posted when either Raja was around, or cricket was the topic:)
Slowly though i got to know more and more people, and i have no idea when it became wat it is now to me...

My favourite times were when everyone joined hands to fight Hunka's farting, my nomenclature fight and those umpteen leg pulling sessions we have had..Everything looks like such a dream...a pleasant dream!!

...

And today, i cant imagine a day without tlte...ted already told evryone abt how i got the name kiddo, and cant tell u how much I love it!!!Thanx Ritesh :)
and here in my college ppl have started callin me kiddo too, as well as chirkut-addict, for orkuttin all day!!:P

But I really love it, coz tlte has given me so much I cannot express, and can never return back even 1%...
I'm so happy I'm here...
I wish I can stay!

12 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

"At First glance it seems another emotional flood."

i don't care..i found a mention (even if as an after-thought..:P) and i'm delighted...[:)]

yipee....[:D]

March 09, 2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger Ritesh said...

TLTE was my life too a few days back. I have luckily/unluckily been able to cut down on my time there now.

Chalo tumhari history bhi pata chali, kiddo!

March 09, 2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Ritesh said...

Harsh's farting days were fun yaar! [:D]

March 09, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger BD said...

kabhi Y-conf mein aaya karo. Even if you can't be a TD in YConf, be a BD at leastwhat was that supposed to mean? [:x]

March 10, 2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Well...mentor..what are my mystery elements:O...at least I didnt know of any such thing..as far as writin narratives goes, no one beats ted :P...and in the most spl. form of writing is yours only as far as I know...and no one uses choicier words than u :P

Secondly, no name here was an afterthought yar...in fact I have misse so many because i wrote in such a hurry...anyway ted ate up my head(and that too, an injured head) for not postin anything yet:P


and the hurry also shoulkd explain why I goofed up Harsh's name...sorry:D

Ritesh...why do u kee running off so ofen X-(

And teddy boy..mystery kiddo, and photon..are all my names..and I refuse to share them with anyone X-( :D

And I'm scared of Yahoo conferences..ek to kuch samajh nahi ata kya chal raha hai, and then ppl start demanding explanations for one thing or other...ted ko hi handle karne do wo sab :D

March 10, 2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger Saras said...

Mujhe bhi kabhi invite kar liya karo Y-Conf mein X-(

March 10, 2005 1:09 PM  
Blogger Kanupriya said...

Good post there, Kiddo!
I'm going to write sth abt u someday myself. [:)]

March 10, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

"The crusade that Saras and you had started, the crusade that had my e-blessings "

it had ur e-blessings...[:o]agar pehle pata hota bro,to ye haal nahi hota...[:(]

"We need to start another war"

aao saras bhai,....Yalgaar Ho!!"...[:D]

March 10, 2005 1:49 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Something about me!!!!:O
:D:D:D:D:D

jaldi karo na fir:P
And ted, u too said
"I'll write more about her later" in the other post.....


Thank you everyone...
And SS...try karo...koi ladai nahi hogi ab,,and no crusades...mentor, ap kaise destructive kamon ke liye e-blessings de rahe ho ?:O

:D:D

March 10, 2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Kanupriya said...

Lol Shobhit @ Yalgaar ho!! [:D]

Kiddo, thoda intezaar ka maza lijiye. Btw, if anyone wants to join Altaf Raja comm, it's their in my list. [;)]

March 10, 2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

And SS...try karo...koi ladai nahi hogi ab,,and no crusadesarre kiddo,ladai kahan...ye to tum logon ki suraksha ke liye struggle hai...

aur evil ke khilaf crusades nahi to kya hoga??[:P]

aur kiddo,kabhi aur kisi se bhi kaha hota to 1 kya 10 articles aa gaye hote ab tak...kyon,bhai logon??[:(]

@Kanu:

thank u...[;)]

@Saras:

kahan ho,bhai??[:x]

March 10, 2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

@ted and morph

ok I'll wait...:P

but dont test my patience too much;)

March 11, 2005 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home