Tuesday, July 12, 2005

An old story

A SHORT,RACY MEET

Well, even though i had said and still think,this one had become slightly irrelevant now, since u ppl had asked me to, i though what the hell, I'll post this too !!!:D
And so, i'm back(ok ok I know i'm posting too much these days on this blog, sorry, last one) with a description of a short sweet racy meeting between me and Tirtho the last time i was in Bombay(gosh! that was quite a trip1 I met so many ppl..but just missed out on vini and spammy :( )
Actually it was pretty funny the way it happened, and even though it was short, it was memorable.

THE BACKGROUND
well, I guess everyone knows that our IIMA fresher was due to join college on 23rd June, for which he flew to Bombay 22nd morning, and had a connecting flight to Ahembadabad in the evening. So basically, he was alone and free the whole day in bombay, and coincidentally I was there.

THE BLEAK POSSIBILITY
Of crse, we all knew abt all this in advance, but being a weekday, all of us(me, Gopala and Saras were busy with our work and it was next to impossible to meet him during the day, which was wen he was here(he had a 6:50 flight).i wanted to, but there was no way I could rush out for a few hours and come bak. And so, it was not going to happen.Until...

TED THE MANIPULATOR
until of course Ted used his manipulative mind and conveniently landed very very near to the place where I was. Listen to his explanation:"I was just roaming around all day, and knew this place and landed up here by chance!!!"Hmmm...
And so he comes up there and gets into a cyber cafe and I get a simple sweet scrap that says:
"I'm at the cyber cafe opp. HBCSE"(I was staying in the HBCSE hostel)

MORE LUCK
It was sheer luck that I read the scrap when I did, because I was not online and my program was stuck and I was busy working at 4:15. Then at 4:30, it suddenly worked and I was very happy, and I decided to take a 10-minute orkut brk veofre gettin bak to work till 6:30. so luckily, I got that scrap. And I really wanted to run out of BARC and meet him, but the catch was the time. It was past 4:30. and I was 3.5 kms inside BARC, with lots of security nonsense at the exit gate. I asked him how long cd he stay, he said 5:15 max. I couldn't let go of that chance, esp after I hadn't been able to meet him when he last came to delhi. So I took the risk...

I CAN ACT, AND WALK
..and it paid off!But not before a lot of effort. I ran and hunted for my mentor, found him luckily at the same floor. Then acted as if I was really ill and told him abt headache and God-knows-wat. Of crse, he's very very sweet, and he immediately asked me to go(plus he was scared that I would faint, because he stronlgy believed that I dont eat and drink at all!!!!). So I ran bak, told Ted to wait, and came out.
Being the odd time that it was, I had no option but to walk(run) down at lst 2 kms, contend with the stupid security and then take a rick to reach where Ted was. It was 5:20 i guess when I reached, and I finally finally saw him.

A "RICK"ETY TALK
It was late, but luckily the airport wasnt too far from where we were, so we took the same rick, and finally finally got to talking face to face!!Interestingly, none of us took more than a nanosecond to recognise each other, as if we had met so many times!
And then we could chatter for the next hour for everything under the sun and on the Net, till I finally dropped him at the Departure Lounge!

Well, that's about it...and though it was short, it as fun and exciting! Watsay Ted?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kanupriya said...

Kiddo [:(] you're a lucky girl. [:(]

Btw, a very very very nice description. Dunno why, but I loved this one. [:)]

July 12, 2005 8:30 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

hehe
ok ok i wont stop
mujhe kya hai
if ppl can read my crap, i can write it!!![:D]

July 13, 2005 4:42 PM  
Blogger Kanupriya said...

[:)]
Just wanted to post, so... [:D]

July 16, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Samyak said...

mujhe bhi comment karana hai...
it was nicely written Kiddo...
u rock babes [8)]

July 20, 2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger oremuna said...

How can I join in this blog?

August 04, 2005 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home