Monday, February 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Adi!!

I am posting this on behalf of Mipple as he is not a member of TLTE blog yet


TLTE
(A B'Day gift to a friend who gave me friendcircle in bangalore)


DATE: 25 th Feb, tomorow is Adi's B'day. What i can gift him...... hmmm...thinking..... ??? ok let me think, meanwhile i will take you to past.

Last year yr 2005, Landed up in bangalore. Having no friend circle in bangalore. Having no clue where to start looking for friends i joined orkut followed by TLTE and had few chats with Tirtho, Kanu and KP... for rest of the crowd i was unknown. I used to give the attendance in the community everyday... everyday!! yes i remember....good morning!! and HTB!! [:)]
Then one fine day met Adi in TLTE community. Had a chat with him and came to know that his office is near to my place...we exchanged our numbers and the very next moment he called me up. I was totally surprised!!. We had 1/2 hr long talk and then we exchanged some scraps in our SB's.
One fine day he called me and asked "Mipple, Milte hai?" in his own known style[;)]. Oh thats sounds good!! :)... gr8!! i thought and responded in positive. We met on sunday, as i remember at Forum[where else can we meet in bangalore that to when it is sunday :D ]. Once we became friends he introduce me to many other guys and gals in bangalore. The list of friends goes like this: Vini, Samayak, Kosha, Pramod, Yogesh, Prankul. And i met them in the same order as far as i can recollect it. Also because of him i met someone special in my life, who became part of my life now. She is my girlfriend [:)]. And i will not shy this time to say so [:)]. I specially thanks Adi for this ....agar tum na hote toh is kashti ko kinara na milta...zindagi main koi sahara na milta... Adi this line is for you. Thank's Dost for this wonderful friendship and for everything you have given me when i was lonely. And its because of you i met my life patner [:)] Thank you for everything once again. And i must say i will keep this friendship alive till my last breath.
Thanks TLTE for giving me such wonderful friends in this life [:)].

hey btw i was thinking something..... a gift for ADI...... so i did...the thinking!!. I Have decided something different for him to gift. Made 2 collage of the TLTE group members. I dedicate these to ADI.
"Enjoy Madi Adi!! [:)] " (in Adi's known style.... [;)] )
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADI" [:)]

PEOPLE WHOM I KNOW THROUGH TLTE




Pahichan Kaun?? [:O]


This is how I know them...(DP of every TLT members)

9 Comments:

Blogger Saras said...

Happy B'day re
in Adi's Style :)

February 27, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Mohan Kodali said...

Happy Birthday Adi :)

February 27, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

janamdin ki hardik subhkamanaye gurudev:))))))

February 28, 2006 1:15 AM  
Blogger Samyak said...

formally...
the Organizer of all meets in Bangalore, Wish U a gr8 gr8 happy B'day once again !! [:)]

February 28, 2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Pramod said...

wish u a very happy b'day adi :)

meri foto nahi hai mipple :((((

February 28, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Alchemist said...

belated wishes adi... tell us hw it ws! :)

March 01, 2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

wat a lovely post!

March 05, 2006 4:09 AM  
Blogger Lalit Singh said...

belated wishes Adi

March 10, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Happy Bday Adi! :)

Keshi.

March 14, 2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home