Thursday, February 09, 2006

Journey Till So Far............

On this 12 feb I m goin to complete my 1 yr in TLTE. Inexpressible journey till so far. Something very special is there in TLTE which unite us so strongly and day by day it become stronger n stronger.

Well if we talk abt my entry to TLTE thn I think it was one of the controversial entry in TLTE. I m the culprit behind starting of “verification” thread, lots of discussion , made everyone to think who is this megha who is curious to join comm..
Ise kehte hain dhamkedaar entry!!!!!!!
At tht time I was very new to orkut and in TLTE I know only kanu tht too 4m rajput comm., through her profile only I came to know abt TLTE. TLTE name itself strike me and my curiosity bring me here.
By mistaken I made this mistake of joining but never knew this would gave me such a wonderful frd circle.
But I wanna to apologize everyone for my wrong entry and I felt guilty for this everyone contributed to comm thn only they became mem and me without doin anything wanna to be a part of this
,really mujhe asa join nahi karna chayee tha…..
And thnks kanu if we didn’t met I never get chance to be mem of TLTE and interact with nice ppl here.

On my first day kosha,ritesh,saras,samyak, tirth(this time I written ur name correctly), pramod were present.
irritating part of tlte is giving intro.....((((((
didn't remember how many times i gave intro

TLTE give me so many titles so many names.On first day itself I got title by samyak “phoolbai”:XXXXXX
Everything abt TLTE is so fascinating whether it is leg pulling, vins &mine conspiracies , making PJ , flirting, reporting,spying on other SB,completing milestone,etc everything we ppl r really mad hum kuch bhi kar sakte hain

Very few ppl who heard my voice like kosha,vins,samyak,mipple,angad,tirth
Everyone is special but vins &kosha r very close to me. (trio of TLTE)
M not getting perfect words for both of u well kabhi kabhi khamoshiya bhi sab kuch keh deti hain thnks to orkut &TLTE so tht I get chance to met with both of u. and specially vins my sweetest, lovely frd in tlte jiske jaisa koi ho hi nahi sakta and there is no doubt I m big fan of her . she is always present for supporting me ., lots of things were quite similar in both of us .
How can I forget my billi gang ( vins abhi tak naam hi nahi soch payi::::((((] )

and yaa robbery gang too jiska sara profit saras hi le gaya .....kosha,vins aur mujhe kuch mila hi nahi:XXXXX ( thnks saras i forgot abt this gang)
TLTE changes megha to megs .bring so many changes in me :)))))))
hats of to TLTE who made my this yr one of the memorable yr. Thnks all of u mujhe abhi tak jhelne ke liye:DDDDDD

TLTE rocks

19 Comments:

Blogger Saras said...

lovely blog Megha :)
and wht abt our Robbers Gang though humara ek bhi plan successful nahi hua :p

February 09, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

oops woh toh likhna hi bhool gayi:PPPPp

February 09, 2006 9:06 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

humara plan successful hota kaise profit tum le gaye :XXXXX

February 09, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Samyak said...

Hey Nice one Dearie !!

and I thought, Megs is my copyrights as is Vins [:P][:)][:)]

and ... it brought back so many memories... thnx to u !!! [:)][:)]

Yeah, me the lucky one who heard ur that loveliest voice ever !! But.. gosh... buy a cell now, so that can hear u more [;)][:)]

February 10, 2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

it was always fun to have ur support whn all the tlteians never left a single moment to pull my legs :)) but above all i thnk we shared a very sweet frndship :)) and for the gangs name i thnk we need somemore time .. koi jhatkedaar naam hona chahiye, hamaari hi tarah :DD:PPP

and even i m gonna complete one yr on tlte by this month end :))))) yahan par bhi kuch aur similar hua :))

February 10, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Voice said...

megha [not megs] :p

congos for one year. main to tha nhi jab tum entry mar rahi thi. and i cannot write why i entered this community. likhunga to waat lag jayegi meri :P.

BTW phoolbai is a nice name..senorita

February 10, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

@sam

"buy a cell now, so that can hear u more "
ha naa baba le rehi hoo [:p]

@vins
"koi jhatkedaar naam hona chahiye, hamaari hi tarah "

yaa exactly
jaise hum waise naam

"even i m gonna complete one yr on tlte by this month end :))))) yahan par bhi kuch aur similar hua :)) "

yeh toh hona hi tha
sab kuch similar hota hain
thnks for making my day

February 10, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

@raani

really tlte ka har din khass hain :DDDDDd


@bhav

"BTW phoolbai is a nice name "

:XXXXX

tumhe toh ....
yaa asa naam toh spammy hi rekha sakta hain

February 10, 2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Saras said...

@Rose: main koi profit nahi liya tha. maine wo agle plan ke liye invest kar diya tha par tum logon ko to yakeen hi nahi mujhpar :x
yahi hota hai jab Gang me ek banda aur baki saari bandiyan ho to :p

February 11, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Saras said...

and congos for ur one year :)
its really nice to have a friend like you :)

February 11, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

@saras

maine wo agle plan ke liye invest kar diya tha

wah re chuperustam akele akele sab uda le gaye [:x][:x]

yahi hota hai jab Gang me ek banda aur baki saari bandiyan ho to :p


[:x][:x]
wah wah bandiyo ne sara kaam kiya aur credit le jaa rehe hain bande [:x]

February 12, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

congos for ur one year

thnk uuuuuuuuuu saras;)))))

February 12, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

@sher-e-punjab aka angad

yakeen zaroor hai ke hum kabhi nahi bichdenge

depend karta hain kaun sa fevicol use kar rehe hain[;P]

tum CAT family ke sardar ko bhul gayi

tum humare gang ke sardar kab ban gaye [:o]

sher naam ke apne yaar ko bhul gayi

arey dekho angad kahi na kahi naam aaya hain tumhara

February 12, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

waise bhi king lion tum toh cat family ka naam roshan hi karne wale ho:PPPPPPPp

February 12, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger kosha said...

megs...
kya kahoon...
it was just awesome...

it was really nice to hear the most beautiful voice of my lifetime...
but i regret ki aajkal main sabse kaafi door ho gayee hoon coz of my work pressures...but i hope to get back to u and others soon :-)

February 13, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Samyak said...

waiting for tht...
just hope ki it won't be a wait of a lifetime !! [:)]

Lifes too short and duniya itani badi... [;)]

February 14, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Mohan Kodali said...

yaha pe bhi aisehi entry mardi.

nice blog :)
when are we gonna get a chance to hear the most beautiful vocie ;)

February 15, 2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

@kosha

mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa reha ki mein kya kehu :PPPP


@sam

just hope ki it won't be a wait of a lifetime

i hope utna wait nahi karna padega :)))))0

February 15, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

@chandu

yaha pe bhi aisehi entry mardi.

jaanbhuj kar nahi ki
galti se aa gayi yaha :(((((



when are we gonna get a chance to hear the most beautiful vocie


well meine tumhe ek chance diya zarror tha but .......

kabhi na kabhi toh sun hi loge
tab tak lage reho line mein :PPPPp

February 15, 2006 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home